You Sing, I Write: YSIW Three Year Anniversary Show 2 Weeks Away!

Friday, October 29, 2010

YSIW Three Year Anniversary Show 2 Weeks Away!


Flier design by Wendy Hu


Just wanted to post a friendly reminder of my three year blog anniversary/site relaunch concert on November 12th at Southpaw in Brooklyn! Wendy sent me an amazing flier that I plan to start posting around Brooklyn, so feel free to grab it and do the same.


Since it's just two weeks away, I'm taking a hiatus updating the blog in order to make sure all the content is ready. Be sure to follow me on Twitter for my up-to-the-minute adventures.

With a solid mix of hip-hop, folk, rock and pop artists, November 12th proves to be a fun night of music. Feel free to RSVP on Facebook. Complete details are below.

Friday, November 12th at Southpaw, Brooklyn (125 5th Ave)
18+ w/ ID
admission: $10
door time: 8PM
A portion of the ticket sales will go to the American Cancer Society in memory of Silvia DeAngelis.

Hope to see you there!


Related Links:
I'm Not A Groupie: A Music Lover's Tale of Getting That Interview
YSIW Celebrates Two Years!
I'm With the Band
Top 10 Interviews

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.