You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "Bye Bye Bye"

Friday, July 30, 2010

Song of the Week: "Bye Bye Bye"

Remember that catchy chorus and those impeccable dance moves? Who doesn't? This week's song of the week, *NSync's "Bye Bye Bye" is dedicated to my best friend since 6th grade, Ansela. She'll be getting married this weekend and then moving to Texas, so it's a bit bittersweet for everyone.

We grew up knowing each and every lyric to *NSync and Backstreet Boys tunes and forever debated who was the better boy band. We went to our first concert together, (BSB - I was the hugest BSB fan) and second concert (*NSync - Ansela LOVED them). We even used to fantasize about which member we would marry, she loved Lance of *NSync and my favorite was Brian of BSB. I've already said more than enough to embarrass us both, so go ahead and watch the video below. Enjoy!


No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.