You Sing, I Write: Poll of the Week: How Often Do You Want to Read About My Adventures?

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Poll of the Week: How Often Do You Want to Read About My Adventures?

On Monday, I debuted the first installment of my new column, "You Sing I Write Adventures." I've received an overwhelming positive response and definitely know this is something I will continue to write. While the week I wrote about was definitely jam packed with events, not every week in the life of a music blogger is that exciting. I wish it was!

Regardless, I plan on keeping you filled in on who I'm interviewing, anecdotes about meeting bands and whatever else I think you might find interesting. If there is anything you're curious to know, definitely reach out! With all that said, here's this week's poll:

How Often Do You Want to Read About My Adventures on YSIW? 

Weekly
Bimonthly
Monthly 
Other

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.