You Sing, I Write: You Sing, I Write on Last.fm!

Friday, March 12, 2010

You Sing, I Write on Last.fm!

I'm excited to announce that you can now follow You Sing, I Write on Last.fm! Having covered 400+ bands, you can listen to all the bands I've written about over the past two years on Last.fm while reading about them on the blog at the same time. How cool is that?

In addition to listening to some of the bands I've featured, check out the journal section for my SXSW interviews and coverage from last year as well as all the artists I've interviewed this year for Spinner.com.

To visit You Sing, I Write's page click here. Special thanks to Shelley Tibbetts for setting everything up!

1 comment:

Derek Jordan said...

awesome! sent you a friend request : )

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.