You Sing, I Write: Saturday Song Addiction: Halloween Edition

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Song Addiction: Halloween Edition

Halloween has always been my favorite time of the year. Maybe it's my chocolate addiction or the fact that you can dress up and be whoever you want for one day. Either way, here are a few songs to get you amped for tonight's festivities.

Michael Jackson "Thriller"



Bobby 'Boris' Pickett and The Cryptkickers "Monster Mash"



Backstreet Boys "Everybody"

I really can't help but always be reminded of this video around Halloween. Come on, werewolves, vampires, Jekyll and Hyde? Now if only I was coordinated enough to learn that dance . . .

Watch the "Everybody" video here.

What songs did I miss? Is there a track that always reminds you of Halloween?

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.