You Sing, I Write: Join You Sing, I Write On Facebook

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Join You Sing, I Write On Facebook

Keeping up with the many forms of social media is a full time job itself, yet I have added one more to the unending list: Facebook Fan Page. I created the page for You Sing, I Write last week so you can become a fan here and keep up with the latest music news. I'll try my best not to bombard you, but feel free to check it out, leave comments and peruse the photo album.

If you haven't yet, here's some other spots you can find You Sing, I Write:

MySpace
Twitter
YouTube

Is there anywhere else You Sing, I Write should be? (Please say no...) As always, feel free to leave comments on the blog or any of the above mentioned sites! Look forward to reading your suggestions.

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.