You Sing, I Write: Come Out To Bowery Ballroom Tonight!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Come Out To Bowery Ballroom Tonight!

I have been anxiously awaiting this night for months! My two favorite New York-based bands, The Canon Logic (pictured above) and Lights Resolve will be playing Bowery Ballroom tonight, Thursday, August 13th. I'm sure you've read my previous coverage and interviews with both bands, but this is a show not to be missed. Doors open at 6 p.m. and tickets are sure to sell out, so get there early.

Very rarely have I witnessed a show with multiple bands that really resonate with the crowd and Bowery will be the place tonight. Openers include The Rivalry and Jet Lag Gemini.

If my excitement doesn't entice you enough, check out these live streams from The Canon Logic and some unreleased material by Lights Resolve. And, if you do decide to make it out be sure to leave a note in the comments and we can meet up!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.