You Sing, I Write: Listen to My Audio Interview with Strive

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Listen to My Audio Interview with Strive

It's taken a few weeks, but I finally finished editing my interview with frontman Derick Thompson of Strive. It's broken up into two segments; approximately 10 minutes each. Listen to them below and let me know what you think! You can also read the full interview here.

To listen to Derick talk about the history of the band, their music and latest album, Fire, click here.

To learn more about the music writing process, being ranked No. 14 as CCM's top 100 artists and a very personal, in-depth description of his favorite song on the album, listen here.

Check back in the upcoming weeks for the audio interview with Matthew Perryman Jones as well as Joshua Radin and Brett Dennen!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.