You Sing, I Write: Free Tickets For YOU!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Free Tickets For YOU!


Hey everyone! Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a bit, the apartment in South Carolina had very little wireless connection so I wasn't able to upload anything. However, as a special thanks to you for being extremely loyal readers, I have a pair of tickets to see Swedish rock musician Kristoffer Ragnstam this Wednesday night at Pianos at 8 p.m. in NYC. Quite an accomplished singer-songwriter, Kristoffer's lyrics are a bit out of the ordinary from anything I've come across and I think you'll like him. Listen here for a stream of his song, "Swing That Tambourine" or check out his Twilight Zone-esque video for the song on YouTube or Quicktime. You can check him out on MySpace as well.

What I need from you:
E-mail me with:
1.) Your full name and
2.) Why you deserve tickets to see Kristoffer this Wednesday.

I need to pick a name by the end of the work day so act fast and let me know why you want to see him. Be creative!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.